If you are a service plumber in Melbourne, FL or surrounding areas with at least five years of experience, then Sun Plumbing needs you! We are currently hiring. We offer excellent plumber employee benefits and perks! We have been in business in Melbourne, FL for over forty-five years. We are well-known and well-respected – the kind of company of which you can be proud to be an employee.
What Are We Looking for in a Plumber?
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Service Plumber required.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test.
- Ability to handle physical workload – plumbing is not a desk job.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills are a necessity – be able to figure out the problem and solve it.
- Good written and verbal communication skills – you must be able to effectively communicate with the customers.
Service Plumber Responsibilities:
- Install and repair all plumbing fixtures, including but not limited to, faucets, sinks, toilets, garbage disposals, and water heaters.
- Troubleshoot leaks and make necessary repairs.
- Drain clean, jetter, and camera sanitary lines.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures.
- Able to work on old and new plumbing systems.
Plumber Employee Benefits we Offer:
- Very competitive hourly pay based on experience.
- Full-time position.
- Vacation pay.
- 401K retirement plan.
- Medical coverage.
- Dental coverage.
- Vision coverage.
- Short-term disability.
- Life and Aflac insurance.
But Wait…there’s More!
At Sun Plumbing, we like to reward hard work. We want to retain good employees. Good employees are happy, productive employees. Happy, productive employees result in happy, returning customers. So, what else does Sun Plumbing offer our valued employees?
Extended plumber employee benefits:
- Onsite locker rooms and showers – you won’t get yelled at for dirtying the floors when you get home!
- Onsite warehouse with stocking manager to help load trucks with daily supplies
- Onsite dispatching
- Top-of-the-line service trucks – you don’t have to put miles on your own vehicle
- All uniforms are supplied
- Licensing and certification opportunities
- Paid continuing education
Apply for a service plumber job at Sun Plumbing Now!
Sun Plumbing Plumbers Are in High Demand
Plumbers, along with most skilled laborers, are in high demand due to a shortage in the skilled labor industry. The pandemic has highlighted our country’s need for essential workers. If you meet the above requirements and are ready to work for a company that has an outstanding reputation, values its employees, and compensates you accordingly – then it’s time to apply at Sun Plumbing where our plumbers are “as dependable as the sun.”