The quality of water is not just a third world problem; it is a concern in the U.S. too. Often we don’t think twice about the quality of water we use to make our coffee, bathe in, brush our teeth with, or drink. If you use public water, it is often treated with chlorine and fluoride and it travels through rusty old piping for miles before it reaches your home. City water is often hard (contains high levels of calcium) which can have a direct effect on the longevity of appliances within your house and a negative effect on your health. The harshness of the water can have unfavorable effects on a person’s skin, hair, and clothing.
So, what does one do to improve the quality of water within their home? Call Sun Plumbing at 321-725-2460 to schedule a consultation. A Sun Plumbing professional will visit your home to assess your water systems and guide you in the process of installing sink filtration systems, reverse osmosis systems and filters as needed. Our plumbing technicians can also help you to figure out the best way to improve your water quality if you are on a well-water system. If you live in the cities of Palm Bay, Merritt Island, Viera, or Melbourne in Brevard County and want to improve the quality of your water, contact us today.
When you contact us about an under-sink filtration system, home water treatment system and reverse osmosis system; these can drastically improve the quality of your water. Improvements are a result of the system protecting against:
- Substances in the water
- Hardness element
- Lead / copper / toxic metals
- Organic chemicals
- Chlorine / fluoride
A water purification system will improve the quality of water in your home including the water supply in your bathroom, kitchen and laundry room, and will also improve the taste and smell of your drinking water. This in turn will have positive effects on your body and your household appliances. Here are some of the household benefits you will see after installing a reverse osmosis water filtration system, countertop filter, point-of-use water filters or carbon water filter:
- Less scaling due to hard water will make your water heater more efficient
- Washing machines, water heaters and dish washers will last longer and run more efficiently
- Less build up due to purer water will improve water flow and pressure
- Glasses and dishes washed in the dishwasher will be cleaner
- Drinking water and ice will taste better and be healthier
- Harsh chemicals will be reduced
- Skin will feel smoother after showering
- Hair will be healthier
- Less soap scum and residue will make showers, tubs, toilets and sinks easier to clean
- Sheets will feel fresher, softer and cleaner after washing
- Less detergent and fabric softener will be needed
- Less mineral scaling will help the washing machine last longer
Installing a water purification system will be a positive addition to your household. Call Sun Plumbing today to make an appointment with one of our qualified plumbing technicians to see how we can help you on your quest toward purifying your water. Remember, we warranty our quality work; Sun Plumbing is as dependable as the sun!